The AAIHR believes in fair and ethical international recruiting practices. To protect both international staffing agencies and the foreign-educated healthcare professionals they recruit, the AAIHR created its own Code of Ethics, modeled after the World Health Organization’s (WHO’s) code.
- Rural Healthcare Worker Shortage Threatens Safety and Economic Vitality of Constituents
- AAIHR Launches Review Board to Strengthen Code of Ethics
- Statement on the Fairness for High Skilled Immigrants Act
- U.S. Senator Rand Paul introduces ‘BELIEVE’ Act to modernize aspects of the legal immigration system
- AAIHR adopts new ethics program to address U.S. nursing shortage