The Mission of AAIHR
· To provide an industry voice for organizations that recruit internationally-educated healthcare professionals to supplement the American healthcare workforce;
· To utilize screening and education programs that assures safe and competent clinical practice among foreign-trained healthcare professionals working in the United States;
· To encourage legal, ethical, and socially responsible l business practices in international recruitment;
· To advocate for fair and consistent regulation relating to the recruitment, credentialing, immigration, licensure, and employment of foreign-trained healthcare professionals; and
· To foster public awareness of the positive impact of international healthcare professionals and our industry on patient care in the United States.